Are you ready to get your holiday on in a sweet flurry of hands-on cookie decorating fun? I am!
If you live in the SoCal area, there’s a couple spaces left for my
Holiday Cookie Decorating Workshop at West Elm South Coast Plaza, Thursday, Dec. 4 at 6:30 PM!
Call the store at 714-662-1960 for more information and to reserve your place at the decked out holiday table. I’ll be teaching the basic skills to decorate cut-out sugar cookies and then it’ll be your turn to create your masterpieces! Plus you’ll take home many goodies in the SwagBag! Scroll on down to see what’s it in below.
“Oh what fun!”
We’re excited to have you join us!
What’s in your West Elm South Coast Plaza Cookie Decorating Workshop’s Wonderful Red SwagBag?”
- Booklet with recipes, guides & photos
- Decorating Tips from Wilton
- Coupler from Wilton
- Decorating Bags from Wilton
- Snowflake Cookie Cutter
- Big Squeezie Bottle for icing from Wilton
- Pearl Luster Dust from Wilton
- Sparkly Glitter Dust
- Shiny Dragees
- Containers of Royal Icing
- Cookies to decorate at home
- Darling little spatula from Sur la Table
- Cookie Gift Boxes from Wilton
And some fun Wilton product give-aways!
Come join the fun!